This picture probably is not my favorite picture because if I have to choose one will be very difficult and I changed my computer so I don't have my virtual gallery. Well, always that I found a beauty house I try to take a picture of some corner, and from of this window I saw the sea so this is the reason why I have this photography. Four years ago when I was in Valparaíso for a few days I arrived to this house cause a friend, and we can see the ocean from this place like the most of house in this city. I love the big windows because I like the natural light and is very much better if it have a beautiful vew. I took this picture with my cellphone but I think that I have a similar shot in some drawer because I was bringing my analog camera with me, so I must have it in somewhere.
I didn't go to many concerts, but probably the best is when i went to see Roger Waters, he's part of the famous rock band Pink Floyd from British. The concert was the 15 of november of 2018 I remember that i didn't have money to buy the ticket but someone tell me that exist a application where you go to work to the concerts and i download the app, invent a profile and i was hired, my first impression was happyness because i was elected and at least i was going to hear the concert, because i didn't know if i was can see that. The concert was in the Estadio Nacional and when arrived they tell me that my ubication was Andes Norte, i was so happy but never thinking that exist a possibilitie of see the concert. Until now everything was perfect, when i hear the microphones and start the sound test, i couldn't believe it i was there. After a long day because i was from 10:00 am when finally start the concert i said that i go to the bathroom and i go to the concert i just...

The photo and the landscape is amazing. The view of the sea and the trees is wonderful
ResponderEliminar